HomeStreet Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of HomeStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ:HMST) has hired Randy Daniels as Senior Vice President and Director of Income Property Lending. Daniels will oversee all of the Company’s income property lending activities, including construction, permanent and bridge loans, and multi-family loans originated for the Fannie Mae Delegated Underwriting and Servicing Program (“DUS ®”).
Before joining HomeStreet, Daniels served as the Northwest Regional Executive for Bank of America’s Commercial Real Estate Group. During his fourteen years at Bank of America, he and his team provided capital and banking services to commercial real estate developers and investors in Washington, Oregon, and Western Canada and were one of the market leaders in commercial real estate loan originations.
Prior to moving to the Pacific Northwest, Daniels worked as a Senior Asset Manager for the Archon Group (a Goldman Sachs/JE Robert joint venture) and in various other commercial real estate finance positions with banks and life insurance companies. He has been in the real estate industry for 26 years. Daniels has a Master’s degree in Business Administration from The American University in Washington, D.C. and a Bachelors of Science degree in Economics from Boston University.
About HomeStreet, Inc.HomeStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ:HMST) is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Seattle, Washington, and the bank holding company for HomeStreet Bank, a state-chartered, FDIC-insured savings bank. HomeStreet Bank offers consumer and business banking, investment and insurance products and services in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Hawaii. http://ir.homestreet.com. “DUS ®” is a registered trademark of Fannie Mae.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV