BUFFALO, N.Y., Sept. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- M&T Bank customers now have easier access to bank account information and greater control of their finances through a dozen, new customizable alerts.
Web banking customers can now receive text messages, emails and notifications through the M&T Bank mobile app to stay up to date on account information and check card activity.
Customers can personalize their banking service and have the following information sent through the new alerts:
- Be alerted of low or high account balances as determined by the customer
- Know when a large withdrawal or deposit has been posted to an account. Customers set the dollar amount triggering an alert
- Stay on top of account balances with daily or weekly available balance updates
- Be alerted when a specific check, or range of checks, clears an account
- Monitor for suspicious activity or when a M&T Visa Check Card PIN is changed
- Be notified when transactions through an M&T Visa Check Card are approved or declined
- Know when purchases are made on an M&T Visa Check Card without the card being presented to a retailer, for example, when the card was used to make purchases online or on the phone
Additionally, you can:
- Set a "Do Not Disturb" time in which M&T will not send text alerts
- Set up one or two different mobile numbers for alerts delivery