BUFFALO, N.Y., Sept. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- M&T Bank customers now have easier access to bank account information and greater control of their finances through a dozen, new customizable alerts.
Web banking customers can now receive text messages, emails and notifications through the M&T Bank mobile app to stay up to date on account information and check card activity.
Customers can personalize their banking service and have the following information sent through the new alerts:
- Be alerted of low or high account balances as determined by the customer
- Know when a large withdrawal or deposit has been posted to an account. Customers set the dollar amount triggering an alert
- Stay on top of account balances with daily or weekly available balance updates
- Be alerted when a specific check, or range of checks, clears an account
- Monitor for suspicious activity or when a M&T Visa Check Card PIN is changed
- Be notified when transactions through an M&T Visa Check Card are approved or declined
- Know when purchases are made on an M&T Visa Check Card without the card being presented to a retailer, for example, when the card was used to make purchases online or on the phone
Additionally, you can:
- Set a "Do Not Disturb" time in which M&T will not send text alerts
- Set up one or two different mobile numbers for alerts delivery
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV