WOONSOCKET, R.I., Sept. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare ® program, the largest retail rewards program with more than 70 million active members, today announced a new promotion that gives shoppers the ability to earn bigger rewards on most purchases during the peak fall and winter shopping season. From September 16 through December 15, ExtraCare members can double their quarterly ExtraBucks ® Rewards simply by choosing to participate.
CVS/pharmacy was the first in the industry to launch and carry out a successful loyalty program, and the easy-to-use savings and rewards structure has always set the program apart from the rest. This year alone, members of the popular program have received more than $1.6 billion in ExtraCare savings and rewards. Now it will be even easier for customers to earn bigger rewards when purchasing their favorite products at CVS/pharmacy.
- Enrollment is easy. Shoppers can sign up today either online at CVS.com/doublebucks or in-store by printing a sign-up slip at the ExtraCare Coupon Center.
- Once enrolled, ExtraCare members will earn 4% back – instead of 2% – of nearly all dollars spent on everyday purchases at CVS/pharmacy. Whether buying health products to prepare for cold and flu season, their favorite cosmetics or household essentials, or even gift options as the holiday season approaches, participants will earn Double Quarterly ExtraBucks ® Rewards through December 15.
- All Double Quarterly ExtraBucks ® Rewards will be paid out starting on January 1, 2013, and shoppers can use them like "free CVS money" that can be spent on most things in the store.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts