Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: OXBT) today announced that the Company plans to report first quarter fiscal year 2013 financial results on Form 10-Q on Wednesday, September 19, 2012. Oxygen’s President and Chief Financial Officer Michael Jebsen will host a conference call and live webcast to discuss the results on Friday, September 21, 2012, at 11 a.m. EDT.
To access the live teleconference dial (866) 761-0748 (U.S. and Canada) or (617) 614-2706 (international.) The participant passcode is 89695133. A live webcast will be available on our web site http://www.oxybiomed.com/investors.htm
A replay of the webcast will be available on the Oxygen website, or by phone for a limited time. To access the replay by phone, call (888) 286-8010 (U.S. and Canada) or (617) 801-6888 (international). The passcode for the replay is 73191252.
About Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc.Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. is developing medical and cosmetic products that efficiently deliver oxygen to tissues in the body. The company has developed a proprietary perfluorocarbon (PFC) therapeutic oxygen carrier called Oxycyte ® that is currently in clinical and preclinical studies for intravenous delivery for indications such as traumatic brain injury, decompression sickness and stroke. The company is also developing PFC-based creams and gels for topical delivery to the skin for dermatologic conditions and potentially wound care. In addition, the Company has commercialized its Dermacyte ® line of skin care cosmetics for the anti-aging market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV