NEW ALBANY, Ohio, Sept. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc., (Nasdaq: CVGI) a leading supplier of fully integrated system solutions for the global commercial vehicle market, is pleased to announce that it will exhibit its latest driver seats for trucks and buses at the Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung Show (IAA) in Hanover, Germany, between September 18-27, 2012.
Following several years of design and development, the GSX 3000 will be introduced for general supply in the European and Australasian markets beginning in October 2012. The GSX 3000 is an air suspended driver seat with integrated 3-point seat belt designed by global engineering teams located in the USA, United Kingdom and China. It has recently been supplied to Beiqi Foton Motor Co., Ltd. ("Foton"), a leading Chinese heavy-truck manufacturer.
The GSX 3000, with impressive levels of comfort, is a stylish driver seat appealing to both OEMs and the aftermarket. The GSX 3000 is available in left and right-hand drive versions with a range of trim options and features. The GSX is available through multiple CVG facilities in Asia, Australia and Europe with local support, manufacturing and supply capabilities.
The GSX 3000's suspension system has a total stroke of 190mm (7.5 inches) giving it excellent vibration absorption capability while still allowing for an impressive seat-height adjustment of 120mm (4.7 inches). The seat position also incorporates a dump feature for ease of vehicle exit and a memory function to reset the driver to his or her chosen height preference on return. The suspension is designed to support driver weights of up to 150kg (331 lbs.), making this seat applicable for a wide range of driver sizes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV