- Effective immediately, Martin, who has more than 35 years of financial services experience, will provide oversight responsibility for ING U.S.'s core Retirement and Insurance businesses, while continuing with his current direct management responsibilities as CEO.
- Alain Karaoglan has been promoted to chief operating officer and will assume oversight responsibility for ING U.S.'s core Investment Management business, Brand Marketing, Operations, and Information Technology, in addition to continuing with his responsibilities for Strategy and Corporate Development and Investor Relations. Karaoglan has more than 25 years of experience in the financial services industry.
- Ewout Steenbergen, chief financial officer, will now assume oversight responsibility for ING U.S.'s Treasury and Capital Management activities. He will continue to lead the Finance function in the areas of Actuarial, Tax, Controllership, Financial Reporting, Insurance Investments, and Procurement. Steenbergen has more than 22 years of financial services experience.
ING U.S. Announces Expanded Roles For Executive Team
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.