Pike Electric Corporation (NYSE: PIKE), one of the nation’s leading energy solutions providers, today announced that its board of directors elected James L. Turner as a director.
Mr. Turner, age 53, currently serves as an executive mentor with Merryk & Co., a leading global business leader mentoring firm. Previously, Mr. Turner was Group Executive of Duke Energy Corporation and President and Chief Operating Officer of Duke Energy’s U.S. Franchised Electric and Gas business. Prior to the merger of Duke Energy and Cinergy Corp., Mr. Turner served as President of Cinergy and, prior to that, as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Cinergy.
“We are very pleased to welcome Jim to the Pike board,” said J. Eric Pike, chairman and chief executive officer of Pike. “The Company will greatly benefit from his service on the board given his background, particularly his professional experience in the energy industry. I am confident that his guidance will be invaluable to us going forward.”
About Pike Electric CorporationPike Electric Corporation is a leading provider of energy solutions to over 300 investor-owned, municipal and cooperative utilities in the United States. Our comprehensive services include facilities planning and siting, permitting, engineering, design, installation, maintenance and repair of electric and communication infrastructure. Our common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PIKE. For more information, visit us online at www.pike.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV