- Continuing advancement in quality care, including outperforming the national average on the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ publicly reported core measures, achieving new highs in patient and physician satisfaction scores, and an update on the company’s adoption of electronic health records.
- Ongoing commitment to providing care to the uninsured and support for the communities where we work. In 2011, the company provided $530 million in care to the uninsured, $126 million in sales and property taxes, and $13 million in contributions to community organizations and academic institutions.
- Committing to operating in a more environmentally sustainable manner through our partnership with ten other influential U.S. health systems as a sponsoring organization of the Healthier Hospitals Initiative (HHI). HHI leads a national campaign to implement a new approach to improving environmental health and sustainability in the health care sector through providing a framework to implement more sustainable business models to address the health and environmental impacts of the industry.
Tenet Publishes Second Corporate Sustainability Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.