- Craig Klein has joined Janus’ fixed income investment team as a Global Credit Analyst. Prior to joining Janus, Klein served as executive director in the Special Situations Group at UBS Securities. Previously, Klein served as the founder and managing member of Redrock Capital Management and as portfolio director and research analyst at Madison Capital Management. He also worked as a global fixed income research analyst and an investment banking analyst at Bear, Stearns & Co. Inc. Klein received a master’s of business administration from the University of Michigan and a bachelor’s degree in finance and economics from the University of Florida. Klein replaces Dan Porter, who is no longer with the firm.
- Jason Brooks has been appointed Global Securitized Products Analyst, a new position on the fixed income team. Prior to joining Janus, Brooks served as director of commercial mortgage-backed securities research at TIAA-CREF and in mortgage research roles at both TIAA-CREF and Gramercy Capital Corp. He received a master’s of business administration in real estate finance from the Fordham University Graduate School of Business and a bachelor’s degree in finance from the College of William and Mary.
- Corinna Lyon has joined Janus’ fixed income team as a Portfolio Information Analyst, a new position, in which she is a member of the risk team that developed and continually enhances Quantum, Janus’ proprietary risk management system. Lyon also focuses on client portfolio reporting. She formerly served as a Project Communications Specialist on Janus’ sales and marketing team, worked in the operations and investment bank client derivatives valuations groups at J.P. Morgan Chase Private Bank, and served as a research associate at Institutional Investor, Inc. Lyon received a master’s in finance from the University of Denver and a bachelor’s degree in finance and marketing from the University of Maryland.
Corinna Lyon, Janus Capital Group (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts