SUGAR LAND, Texas, Sept. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CVR Partners, LP (NYSE: UAN), a master limited partnership and manufacturer of ammonia and urea ammonium nitrate (UAN) solution fertilizer products, today announced that Chief Executive Officer Byron Kelley will present the company's business outlook to attendees at the Imperial Capital 6 th Annual Global Opportunities Conference on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at the Waldorf Astoria in New York, New York.
The presentation will be webcast live from 4 p.m. to 4:25 p.m. Eastern and can be accessed by visiting the CVR Partners Investor Relations website at investors.cvrpartners.com. The event link is located under "Upcoming Investor Events." An audio replay of the presentation will also be available through the same link.
About CVR Partners, LPHeadquartered in Sugar Land, Texas, with manufacturing facilities located in Coffeyville, Kan., CVR Partners, LP is a Delaware limited partnership focused primarily on the manufacture of nitrogen fertilizers. The CVR Partners nitrogen fertilizer manufacturing facility is the only operation in North America that uses a petroleum coke gasification process to produce nitrogen fertilizer and includes a 1,225 ton-per-day ammonia unit, a 2,025 ton-per day urea ammonium nitrate unit, and a dual-train gasifier complex having a capacity of 84 million standard cubic feet per day of hydrogen. Scheduled for completion at the start of 2013, a capital project is underway to expand the facility's UAN production capacity to more than 3,000 tons per day. SOURCE CVR Partners, LP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV