Ecolab Inc. introduces Greaselift™, an innovative, non-corrosive and biodegradable kitchen degreasing solution that has the power of caustic degreasers, but does not require the use of protective gloves, goggles or aprons.
Greaselift’s unique chemistry does not produce flashback or noxious odors when sprayed and is safe to use on aluminum surfaces. The product foams, which provides vertical cling when cleaning problem areas such as vent hoods or ovens.
“Greaselift’s powerful and biodegradable formula is ideal for cleaning commercial kitchen equipment effectively,” said Nicolas Granucci, Ecolab vice president of Foodservice Marketing. “The solution is as powerful as corrosive degreasers and will help kitchen staff degrease areas without the need for cumbersome personal protective equipment.”
Ecolab’s non-caustic Greaselift can be purchased as a concentrate. This dispensing method is designed to minimize product packaging; reducing plastic waste by 95 percent and cardboard waste by 78 percent compared to other degreasing methods.For more information about Greaselift and other Ecolab kitchen cleaning products, visit www.ecolab.com. About EcolabWith 2011 pro forma sales of $11 billion and more than 40,000 employees, Ecolab Inc. (NYSE: ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that provide and protect clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments. Ecolab delivers comprehensive programs and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets in more than 160 countries. For more Ecolab news and information, visit www.ecolab.com. (ECL-P)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV