GUANGZHOU, China, Sept. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- 7 Days Group Holdings Limited (NYSE: SVN) ("7 Days Group" or the "Company"), a leading economy hotel chain based in China, announced today that it held its 2012 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders ("2012 AGM") on September 17, 2012. Each of the proposals submitted for shareholders' approval at the 2012 AGM has been approved. Specifically, the shareholders have passed resolutions approving:
- The re-election of Boquan He, Nanyan Zheng, Meng Ann Lim, Jeffrey Perlman, Wee Seng Tan, Bin Dai and Tao Thomas Wu as directors of the Company; and
- The ratification of re-appointment of KPMG as the Company's independent auditor for the financial year ending December 31, 2012.
About 7 Days Group Holdings Limited
7 Days Group is a leading and fast growing national economy hotel chain based in China. It converts and operates limited service economy hotels across major metropolitan areas in
China under its award-winning "7 Days Inn" brand. The Company strives to offer consistent and high-quality accommodations and services primarily to the growing population of value-conscious business and leisure travelers who demand affordable, clean, comfortable, convenient and safe lodging, and to respond to its guests' needs.
Investor Contact: Vivian Chen, Investor Relations Director7 Days Group Holdings Limited+86-20-8922-5858 IR@7daysinn.cn
Investor Relations (HK): Mahmoud Siddig, Managing Director Taylor RaffertyTel: +852 3196-3712SOURCE 7 Days Group Holdings Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV