GUANGZHOU, China, Sept. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- 7 Days Group Holdings Limited (NYSE: SVN) ("7 Days Group" or the "Company"), a leading economy hotel chain based in China, announced today that it held its 2012 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders ("2012 AGM") on September 17, 2012. Each of the proposals submitted for shareholders' approval at the 2012 AGM has been approved. Specifically, the shareholders have passed resolutions approving:
- The re-election of Boquan He, Nanyan Zheng, Meng Ann Lim, Jeffrey Perlman, Wee Seng Tan, Bin Dai and Tao Thomas Wu as directors of the Company; and
- The ratification of re-appointment of KPMG as the Company's independent auditor for the financial year ending December 31, 2012.
About 7 Days Group Holdings Limited
7 Days Group is a leading and fast growing national economy hotel chain based in China. It converts and operates limited service economy hotels across major metropolitan areas in
China under its award-winning "7 Days Inn" brand. The Company strives to offer consistent and high-quality accommodations and services primarily to the growing population of value-conscious business and leisure travelers who demand affordable, clean, comfortable, convenient and safe lodging, and to respond to its guests' needs.
Investor Contact: Vivian Chen, Investor Relations Director7 Days Group Holdings Limited+86-20-8922-5858 IR@7daysinn.cn
Investor Relations (HK): Mahmoud Siddig, Managing Director Taylor RaffertyTel: +852 3196-3712SOURCE 7 Days Group Holdings Limited
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts