KRAFT American Cheese Teams Up With Five Guys And Feeding America For National Cheeseburger Day
GLENVIEW, Ill., Sept. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Beginning Sept. 17, KRAFT American Cheese will donate a meal to Feeding America for every customer who visits Five Guys and checks in at KraftCheese.com/checkin using a mobile device. The two-week, nationwide promotion kicks off in honor of National Cheeseburger Day, Sept. 18, and supports Hunger Action Month. As an added thank you, patrons who check-in will also receive a coupon for KRAFT American Cheese slices.
Kraft Foods has partnered with Feeding America, the nation's leading hunger-relief charity, for nearly three decades. The company has provided more than one billion meals to those in need. Through the Five Guys/KRAFT American Cheese Cheeseburger Check-In promotion, Kraft plans to donate another 100,000 meals.
Calling All Cheeseburger Fans: Check-In for CharityFive Guys and KRAFT American Cheese slices are the perfect combination to commemorate the classic American food holiday, National Cheeseburger Day. Five Guys is known for its fresh, juicy burgers, wide variety of toppings and using the best burger-making ingredients, which is why it chooses KRAFT American Cheese."Since we first opened our doors in 1986, we've paired our burgers with KRAFT American Cheese slices for their creamy melt and mild taste," says Molly Catalano, director of communications, Five Guys. "We're pleased to team up with Kraft Cheese on another delicious venture – the cheeseburger check-in – in support of a great cause." Rewards Are One Click Away: Participation Details
- "Check-in Here" signage will be posted near the entrance and registers at each restaurant
- Customer goes to KraftCheese.com/checkin on a mobile device
- From there, he/she will be asked to connect with Foursquare or Facebook
- Once the connection has been made, customer will be prompted to check-in
- Afterwards, customer will receive a confirmation email with one coupon for KRAFT Singles i
- Would be able to climb up and down Mt. Everest 1,546 times ( Mt. Everest is 5.5 miles above sea level)
- Would be able to travel from the Five Guys Corporate offices in Lorton, VA to the North Pole ( 4,212 miles) and back
- Would match the height of the Willis Tower ( the tallest building in the U.S. at 1,451 feet) 30,955 times over
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV