OTTAWA, Sept. 17, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW), a leading provider of unified communications software solutions, today announced that its management team will be presenting at the upcoming CIBC Eastern Institutional Investor Conference.
The presentation will take place on Wednesday, September 19 at 1:30 p.m. ET (10:30 a.m. PT) in Montreal, Quebec.
Interested parties can access the live webcast and replay of the presentation on Mitel's Investor Relations section of the website at http://investor.mitel.com/ . The replay of the presentation will be available on the website for at least 30 days.About Mitel Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) is a global provider of unified communications and collaboration (UCC) software, solutions and services that enable organizations to conduct business anywhere, over any medium with the device of their choice. Through a single cloud-ready software stream, Mitel's Freedom architecture provides customers in over 100 countries the flexibility and simplicity needed to support today's dynamic work environment. For more information visit www.mitel.com. Mitel and the Mitel logo are registered trademarks of Mitel Networks Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. The Mitel Networks Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8599 MITL-F
CONTACT: Amy MacLeod (media), 613-592-2122 x71245, email@example.com Malcolm Brown (industry analysts), 613-592-2122 x71246, firstname.lastname@example.org Cynthia Hiponia (investor relations), 613-592-2122 x71997, email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV