ITT Exelis will display a wide variety of its airborne, space and cyber solutions for the U.S. Air Force this week at the Air Force Association’s Air and Space Conference and Technology Exposition. Exelis will occupy booth 1339 in Hall E during the event, which takes place Sept. 17-19 at the Gaylord Convention Center at National Harbor, near Washington, D.C.
“This event is an excellent opportunity to communicate with our Air Force customers about the full spectrum of solutions we offer and to continue to build relationships with existing and potential industry partners,” said Bob Edmonds, vice president of U.S. Air Force programs for Exelis.
The Exelis exhibit at this year’s AFA Conference will focus on four key areas of the company’s offerings: electronic warfare, C4ISR, aircraft structures and composites, and support services. Some highlighted displays will include:
- Airborne remote sensing systems
- GPS payload, receivers and control systems
- Information procession, exploitation and dissemination solutions
- Composite aerostructures and subassemblies
- Aviation night vision goggles
- Integrated electronic warfare systems
- Unmanned aerial system sensing technologies
Representatives from IBL, a joint venture between Exelis, BAE Systems and L-3 will also attend the conference to discuss the unique advantages the team brings as a competitor for the Air Force’s upcoming LISC launch range operations support contract.For more information, visit booth 1339 in Hall E at the event or follow Exelis on Facebook and Twitter for real-time social media updates. About ITT Exelis Exelis is a diversified, top-tier global aerospace, defense and information solutions company with strong positions in enduring and emerging global markets. Exelis is a leader in networked communications, sensing and surveillance, electronic warfare, navigation, air traffic solutions and information systems with growing positions in cyber security, composite aerostructures, logistics and technical services. The company has a 50-year legacy of innovation and technology expertise, partnering with customers worldwide to deliver affordable, mission-critical products and services for managing global threats, conflicts and complexities. Headquartered in McLean, Va., the company employs about 20,500 people and generated 2011 sales of $5.8 billion. www.exelisinc.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV