- Shares of JPMorgan Chase (JPM - Get Report) closed at $41.57 Friday, returning 28% year-to-date, following a 20% decline last year. The shares trade for 1.3 times tangible book value, and for eight times the consensus 2013 EPS estimate of $5.20. Over the past five quarters, the company's ROA has ranged from 0.68% to 0.99%, while its ROE has ranged from 8.25% to 11.94%.
- Shares of Bank of America (BAC - Get Report) closed at $9.55 Friday, returning 72% year-to-date, following a 58% decline during 2011. The shares trade for 0.8 times tangible book, and for 1.5 times the consensus 2013 EPS estimate of 91 cents. Over the past five quarters, Bank of America's ROA has ranged from a negative 1.51% - during the second quarter of 2011, when the company lost $8.8 billion, or 90 cents a share, mainly from a mortgage putback settlement with private investors -- to 1.08%. BAC's ROE has ranged from a negative 15.02% to 11.21%, over the same period.
- Shares of Citigroup (C - Get Report) closed at $34.79 Friday, returning 32% year-to-date, following a 44% decline during 2011. The shares trade for 0.7 times tangible book value, and for eight times the consensus 2013 EPS estimate of $4.53. Citigroup's ROA has ranged from 0.20% to 0.77% over the past five quarters, while the company's ROE has ranged from 2.18% to 8.41%.
QE3 Downgrades Wells Fargo
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.