ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARIA) today announced that the initial data from its Phase 1/2 trial of AP26113, an investigational dual inhibitor of anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) and epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR), will be presented at the ESMO 2012 Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) being held in Vienna, Austria, September 28 to October 2, 2012.
Results from the dose-escalation portion of the ongoing Phase 1/2 trial will be featured in an oral presentation on Saturday, September 29, 2012 and will also be highlighted in a company-sponsored investor conference call to be webcast live from Vienna.
The schedule and meeting location for the session, together with the abstract information and details on the investor briefing, are listed below:
Oral Presentation at ESMOTitle: A First-in-Human Dose-Finding Study of the ALK/EGFR Inhibitor AP26113 in Patients with Advanced Malignancies Oral Session: Developmental Therapeutics Session Date & Time: Saturday, September 29, 11:15 a.m. (CEST) Abstract No: 4390 Presenter: Scott Gettinger, M.D. (Yale University School of Medicine) Location: Hall E Investor Webcast ARIAD will hold an investor conference call and webcast on Monday, October 1, 2012, at 8:00 a.m. ET to discuss the data from the ongoing Phase 1/2 trial of AP26113. Scott Gettinger, M.D., Associate Professor of Medicine at Yale University School of Medicine, will join members of ARIAD’s management team for the briefing from Vienna. This call will be webcast live and can be accessed by visiting the investor relations section of ARIAD’s website at: http://investor.ariad.com or by dialing 1-866-700-0161 (domestic) or 617-213-8832 (international) five minutes prior to the start time and providing the pass code 50829176. A replay of this investor event will be available on the ARIAD website approximately three hours after the presentation and will be archived for three weeks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV