CHICAGO, Sept. 17, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc. (Nasdaq:HSII), the leadership advisory firm providing executive search and leadership consulting services worldwide, is proud to sponsor the launch of the Cleveland chapter of Women Corporate Directors (WCD). WCD is a global network of powerful and influential women linked to provide a forum for Chairs of Boards, committee chairs and senior directors to discuss issues that arise for companies around the world.
The WCD Cleveland Chapter will be co-chaired by Bonnie Gwin, Vice Chairman and Managing Partner, North America Board of Directors Practice, Heidrick & Struggles, Nicole Hilbert, Partner, KPMG, Kitty Dindo, Independent Director of The J.M. Smucker Company and ALLETE, Inc. Leslie Dunn, Independent Director of the Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati and Ann Harlan, Independent Director of The Gorman Rupp Company. Heidrick & Struggles and KPMG are Global Founding Partners for WomenCorporateDirectors.
"As someone who lives in Cleveland, this launch is an exciting and important opportunity for Cleveland women directors to network as well as access global trends and data by connecting to women around the world who also serve on boards," said Gwin. "As a firm, Heidrick & Struggles is proud to share WCD's dedication to diversity in the board room.""Boosting women's numbers in the boardroom is something we would like to see locally in Cleveland and having a WCD Chapter truly gives our business community an edge," said Nicole Hilbert, Partner, KPMG. "The opportunities created and knowledge gained for Cleveland women directors through WCD's vast network will be invaluable." WCD Cleveland members will join a global network of over 1,550 women directors of over 1,850 public and large privately held companies on six continents. Members share information and insights to ensure best practices in corporate governance around the world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV