Streamline Health Solutions Inc. Stock Downgraded (STRM)
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- STRM's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 18.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 21.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 64.39% to $1.54 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 46.05%.
- The gross profit margin for STREAMLINE HEALTH SOLUTIONS is rather high; currently it is at 68.80%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -9.20% is in-line with the industry average.
- STREAMLINE HEALTH SOLUTIONS's earnings have gone downhill when comparing its most recently reported quarter with the same quarter a year earlier. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, STREAMLINE HEALTH SOLUTIONS turned its bottom line around by earning $0.00 versus -$0.32 in the prior year. This year, the market expects a decline in earnings from $0.00 to -$0.05.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Health Care Technology industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 6528.6% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$0.01 million to -$0.46 million.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
FREE from Real Money's Jim Cramer: Winners and Losers Election 2012 - Steps to take NOW so you can profit no matter who is in charge! Free download now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts