- 100G NRZ-OOK streams have the potential to revolutionize 100G, 400G, and 1T technology: due to advantages in number of components, footprint, simplicity, power consumption and cost. Also the underlying technology can define a new base for operating symbol rates, and be further combined with higher-order modulation formats forwards 400G and 1T systems.
- The TFPS GigOptix polymer modulator has the clear advantage: due to its faster response and its advantage of being able to support higher-order modulation formats involving both intensity and phase modulation.
First Demonstration Of GigOptix 100G TFPS MZ Modulator Co-Packaged In TOSA - Presented At GigOptix Booth At ECOC2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts