10 Best Cities For Bringing Up Baby
It gets awfully cold in the winter, but the $175,000 average home price softens the chill a bit. It should also warm parents' hearts a bit to know their baby will have access to seven city hospitals, including two children's hospitals: Children's Hospitals and Clinics and Shriners Hospitals For Children. The Twin Cities led Fit Pregnancy's survey in access to children's hospitals and fertility clinics, which leads to Minneapolis' low infant and maternal mortality rates.
Minneapolis also has the second-highest number of licensed home day care centers of any city in our survey.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV