10 Best Cities For Bringing Up Baby
4. Omaha, Neb.
Omaha residents breathe easy thanks to unemployment that's nearly half the national average and median home prices of less than $145,000. The city's excellent air quality also helps the sighs of relief from would-be parents arriving at Methodist Hospital, which was named one of 50 Baby-Friendly Hospitals in the United States for meeting UNICEF/World Health Organization standards for supporting breastfeeding.
Not only are maternal mortality rates extremely low in Omaha, but pedestrian safety rates rank among the Top 5 in the country once it's time to start pushing a stroller around.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV