10 Best Cities For Bringing Up Baby
6. Fort Wayne, Ind.
How much does Fort Wayne have babies on the brain? Its Early Childhood Alliance nonprofit organization started rating the city's child-care businesses based on health and safety standards, education of staff and other factors a few years ago. Its program was so successful that the whole state began implementing it.
What the rest of Indiana doesn't have, however, is median home prices around $107,000, lots of parents groups and 24 miles of stroller-friendly trails along Fort Wayne's three rivers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV