10 Best Cities For Bringing Up Baby
With median home prices hovering around $290,000, Seattle isn't exactly cheap. That said, the access you're getting to Seattle Children's hospital as well as Harborview, Virgina Mason, Swedish and University of Washington medical centers comes with the deal. Fit Pregnancy also points out that Seattle is a haven for breastfeeding moms, with 91% of all mothers in the city breastfeeding and more lactation consultants than any city in the country.
If hospitals creep you out, though, there also are more doulas in Seattle than almost anywhere else.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV