10 Best Cities For Bringing Up Baby
8. Madison, Wis.
The combination of state offices, the University of Wisconsin and local health care keep the job rate high and expectant parents employed but the average home price of less than $200,000 makes it easy for them to stay.
Parents singled out Madison for its commitment to safety that not only sustains more than 10 checkpoints for car seats throughout the city, but encourages groups such as Safe Kids Madison to check those seats and help parents babyproof homes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV