10 Best Cities For Bringing Up Baby
9. Colorado Springs, Colo.
Summiting Pikes Peak and scaling rock faces in the Garden of the Gods aren't really expected when you're expecting, but Fit Pregnancy notes that the Springs' plentiful trails and stroller paths make it easy for active moms to keep newborns occupied.
The health care facilities are similarly impressive, but the city's ubiquitous licensed day-care centers and state laws that require extensive background checks for day-care workers keep a family safer that a team of mountain trail riders that just bought out the helmets and pads aisle at REI.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV