Thomas J. Kent Jr. Chairman And CEO Of Kent Global LLC And Global 21st. Century Foundation Moved Into The Arts And Commodities Business.
NEW YORK, Sept. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Kent Global LLC, a New York based independent investment banking firm, moved into buying and selling fine antique artwork and trading commodities such as oil, steam coal, rice and sugar.
"We have a very strong network of people that would like to buy everything from old masters to commodities and contemporary artworks," says the Chairman Thomas J. Kent Jr. We will work with top clients and art galleries to supply our buyers with exclusive works of art.
Kent Global LLC has joint ventures with major sugar suppliers out of Brazil and a major steam coal supplier out of Indonesia.These joint venture partnerships can place Kent Global LLC as a major player in supplying commodities worldwide. Kent Global LLC also has strong relationships both in the oil and gas industry. Chairman and CEO Thomas J. Kent states that it is important to develop Kent Global LLC into a global investment firm. www.kentgloballlc.net SOURCE Kent Global LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV