Jim Cramer's Best Blogs
Sep 15, 2012 | 04:23 PM EDT
Just Bite Into Apple Already Posted at 3:24 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, Sept. 12 Oh, for heaven's sake, stop trading Apple (AAPL - Get Report) and start owning Apple. People are trading the stock as if it were a movie and sending it up and down based on the latest review. Look, I get the importance of the iPhone to Apple: It accounts for 70% of the company's earnings. I understand that some people are always going to be disappointed that it doesn't have this feature or that gizmo. But the important thing is that so many people have hung back and waited for this new iteration as a way to take advantage of the new rollout of 4G that it might just sell well anyway. And given that Sprint (S) is ready to go to war with Verizon (VZ) and AT&T (T) to give it to you, the subsidies will be heavy and the demand excellent.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas