Law Office Of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation Of Deltek, Inc.
Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Deltek, Inc (“Deltek” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: PROJ) relating to the proposed acquisition by Thoma Bravo, LLC. (“Thoma Bravo”).
Under the terms of the transaction, Deltek shareholders will receive only $13.00 in cash for each share of Deltek stock they own. The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by the Board of Directors of Deltek for not acting in the Company’s shareholders' best interests in connection with the sale process to Thoma Bravo. The transaction may undervalue the Company as Deltek stock traded at $14.25 a share as recently as August 21, 2012. In addition, an analyst has set a price target on Deltek stock at $16.00 per share.
If you own shares of Deltek stock and wish to discuss the legal
ramifications of the proposed transaction, or have any questions, you
may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC who will,
without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You
may contact Jason L. Brodsky, Esquire or Evan J. Smith, Esquire at
Brodsky & Smith, LLC, Two Bala Plaza, Suite 602, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004,
by e-mail at
or by calling toll free 877-LEGAL-90.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV