Towers Watson & Co. (TW)
September 14, 2012 10:00 am ET
John J. Haley - Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and PresidentCarl Hess - Director of Investment Consulting for North America Mark Maselli Bryce A. Williams - Head of Exchange Solutions Business Segment Roger F. Millay - Chief Financial Officer and Vice President Gene H. Wickes - Managing Director of the Benefits Business Segment Paul G. Morris - Managing Director of EMEA Julie J. Gebauer - Managing Director of Talent & Rewards Patricia L. Guinn - Managing Director of the Risk & Financial Services Business Segment Miriam Connaughton James K. Foreman - Managing Director of North, Central and South America Regions Gordon L. Gould - Head of Corporate Development Unit Analysts Mark S. Marcon - Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated, Research Division Shlomo Rosenbaum - Stifel, Nicolaus & Co., Inc., Research Division Presentation John J. Haley
Previous Statements by TW
» Towers Watson's CEO Discusses F4Q12 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Tower Watson's CEO Discusses Q3 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Towers Watson's CEO Discusses F2Q12 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV