PHOENIX, Sept. 14, 2012 IHT reported revenues from hotel operations, which include Room, Food and Beverage, Telecommunications and Other revenues, increased 3.4% to $8.2 million for the six months ended July 31, 2012, from $7.9 million for the six months ended July 31, 2011.
Net loss attributable to controlling interest improved by $87,000 for the six month period ended July 31, 2012 to a loss of $222,000, or $0.03 per basic share, from a loss of $309,000, or $0.04 per basic share, during the six months ended July 31, 2011.
Occupancy was 68.51% for the six months ended July 31, 2012, an increase of 3.66% from the prior year period. ADR decreased $3.33, or 4.6%, to $69.58. The decrease in ADR and increased occupancy resulted in an increase of $0.39 in REVPAR to $47.67 from $47.28 in the prior year period.
With the exception of historical information, the matters discussed in this news release may include "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance due to numerous risks and uncertainties and are described in greater detail in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Although we believe our current expectations to be based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be attained.For more information visit www.innsuitestrust.com or www.sec.gov SOURCE InnSuites Hospitality Trust
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV