Smith & Wesson (SWHC): "That was a blowout quarter. I should have been behind this one."
Polycom (PLCM): "No, that's way too hard."
National Semiconductor (NSM): "That's been a real win and I like it a lot."
Opening the MailIn the "Mad Mail" viewer feedback segment, Cramer followed up on funeral home operator StoneMor Partners (STON), a stock the stumped him on an earlier show. He said this company's 10% yield is a red flag and he'd go with Stewart Enterprises (STEI). Cramer was also not a fan of Tangoe (TNGO), a company that helps businesses manage their telecommunications costs. Cramer said this name is also controversial. Why own a battleground stock when there are so many non-controversial names out there? he asked. When asked about Dunkin Brands (DNKN), Cramer said this stock remains stuck in the mud and is not going anywhere. He was more bullish on Heckmann (HEK), however, calling the company a terrific speculation. When asked about whether Union Pacific (UNP) may split, Cramer said, "I don't care." He likes the company no matter the share price. Finally, he said travel service Kayak (KYAK) is a great service, but not a stock he wants to own.
No Huddle OffenseIn his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer sounded off on the decision to drop Kraft (KFT) in favor of United Healthcare (UNH) as part of the venerable Dow Jones Industrial Average. Cramer called the move a golden opportunity wasted, as the Dow already has too much health care exposure. He asked, why not bring the average into the 21st century by adding an Apple (AAPL), a stock he owns for his charitable trust, Action Alerts PLUS, or a Google (GOOG) or Amazon.com?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV