Kilroy Realty Corporation (NYSE: KRC) announced today that its board of directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.35 per common share payable on October 17, 2012 to stockholders of record on September 28, 2012. The dividend is equivalent to an annual rate of $1.40 per share.
The board of directors also declared a dividend of $0.4296875 per share on the company’s 6.875% Series G Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock for the period commencing on and including August 15, 2012 and ending on and including November 14, 2012. The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2012 to Series G preferred stockholders of record on October 31, 2012.
The board of directors also declared a dividend of $0.3984375 per share on the company’s 6.375% Series H Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock for the period commencing on and including August 15, 2012 and ending on and including November 14, 2012. The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2012 to Series H preferred stockholders of record on October 31, 2012.
About Kilroy Realty Corporation . Kilroy Realty Corporation, a member of the S&P Small Cap 600 Index, is a real estate investment trust active in the office and industrial submarkets along the West Coast. For over 60 years, KRC has owned, developed, acquired and managed real estate assets, consisting primarily of Class A real estate properties in the coastal regions of Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego County, the San Francisco Bay Area and greater Seattle. At June 30, 2012, KRC owned approximately 12.2 million rentable square feet of commercial office space and 3.4 million rentable square feet of industrial space.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV