TORONTO, Sept. 14, 2012 /CNW/ - Brookfield Real Estate Services Inc. (TSX: BRE) today declared a dividend of $0.092 per share for the month of September 2012, payable October 31 st, 2012 to shareholders of record on September 28 th, 2012.
About Brookfield Real Estate Services Inc.
The Company is a leading provider of services to residential real estate brokers and their REALTORS®¹. The Company generates cash flow from franchise royalties and service fees derived from a national network of real estate brokers and agents in Canada operating under the Royal LePage, Via Capitale Real Estate Network and Johnston & Daniel brand names. At June 30, 2012, the Company network consisted of 15,249 REALTORS®. The Company network has an approximate 22% share of the Canadian residential resale real estate market based on transactional dollar volume. The Company generates both fixed and variable fee components. Variable fees are primarily driven by the total transactional dollar volume from the sales commissions of REALTORS®, while fixed fees are based on the number of agents and sales representatives in the network. Approximately 68% of the Company's revenue is based on fees that are fixed in nature; this provides revenue stability and helps insulate the Company's cash flows from market fluctuations. The Company is listed on the TSX and trades under the symbol "BRE". For further information about the Company, please visit www.brookfieldresinc.com.
1 REALTOR® is a trademark identifying real estate licensees in Canada who are members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.SOURCE Brookfield Real Estate Services Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV