SPRINGFIELD, N.J., Sept. 14, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Village Super Market, Inc. (Nasdaq:VLGEA) declared quarterly cash dividends of $.25 per Class A common share and $.1625 per Class B common share. The dividends will be payable on October 25, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on October 5, 2012.
Village Super Market operates a chain of 29 supermarkets under the ShopRite name in New Jersey, Maryland and eastern Pennsylvania.
CONTACT: Kevin Begley, CFO (973) 467-2200, Ext. 220 Kevin.Begley@wakefern.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV