Patrick Industries (PATK) is a manufacturer of component products and distributor of building products and materials to the recreational vehicle and manufactured housing industries. This stock is trading up 6.7% at $14.50 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 152,000Average Volume: 123,306 Volume % Change: 227% From a technical perspective, PATK is bouncing hard here right off some near-term support at $13.50 with above-average volume. This move has started to push PATK into near-term breakout territory, since the stock has taken out resistance at $14. This move is also pushing PATK within range of triggering another major breakout trade. That trade will hit once PATK takes out its 52-week high of $15.25 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in PATK as long as it's trending above $14, and then once it sustains a move or close above $15.25 with volume that's near or above 123,306 shares. If PATK can trigger that breakout, then this stock has an excellent chance of hitting $18 to $20 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV