Ellie Mae (ELLI) is an electronic mortgage origination network in the U.S. This stock is trading up 4.2% at $29.60 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 775,000Average Volume: 589,916 Volume % Change: 208% Shares of ELLI are trending higher today after Oppenheimer predicted that the stock will become appealing to investors due to the company's high visibility, lack of European exposure, raised prices and weak competition. >>3 Tech Stocks Hedge Funds Are Buying From a technical perspective, ELLI is printing a new 52-week high here, and it's spiking into breakout territory with above-average volume. Shares of ELLI have started to push above some near-term overhead resistance at $29.49, which also happens to be the stock's previous all-time higher. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ELLI as long as it's trending above $26 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that hits near or above 589,916 shares as bullish. If ELLI can continue to hold that trend, then the stock has a great chance of trending up towards $35 to $40 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV