Blucora (BCOR) is a provider of online solutions for consumers and business partners. The company owns and operates two Internet businesses. This stock is trading up 3.6% at $17.70 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 532,000Average Volume: 262,256 Volume % Change: 259% >>8 Big Tech Stocks Leading the Market From a technical perspective, BCOR is gapping up sharply higher here with above-average volume. This move has continued to push BCOR into breakout territory, since the stock has solidly moved up some near-term overhead resistance levels at $16.39 to $16.77. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in BCOR as long as it's trending above $16.39 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 262,256 shares as bullish. If BCOR can maintain this trend, then the stock has a solid chance of hitting $20 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV