Another stock that's setting up for a major breakout trade is Zogenix (ZGNX), a pharmaceutical company engaged in commercializing and developing products for the treatment of central nervous system disorders and pain. This stock is up modestly so far on the year, with shares up around 10%.
If you take a look at the chart for Zogenix, you'll notice that this stock has been uptrending very strong for the last three months, with shares consistently making higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish technical price action. That uptrend has taken ZGNX from a May low of $1.55 to its recent high of $2.60 a share. That bullish price action has now pushed ZGNXZ within range of triggering a major breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV