The Associated Press
TUESDAY, Sept. 18
WASHINGTON â¿¿ Commerce Department releases current account trade deficit for the second quarter, 8:30 a.m. Eastern; National Association of Home Builders releases housing market index for September, 10 a.m.
FedEx Corp. reports quarterly financial results.Manchester United PLC reports quarterly financial results. BERLIN â¿¿ Germany's ZEW institute releases its monthly investor confidence index. LONDON â¿¿ Britain releases monthly inflation data. WEDNESDAY, Sept. 19 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Commerce Department releases housing starts for August, 8:30 a.m.; National Association of Realtors releases existing home sales for August, 10 a.m. THURSDAY, Sept. 20 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Labor Department releases weekly jobless claims, 8:30 a.m.; Freddie Mac, the mortgage company, releases weekly mortgage rates, 10 a.m.; Conference Board releases leading indicators for August, 10 a.m. Oracle Corp. reports quarterly financial results. FRIDAY, Sept. 21 Darden Restaurants Inc. reports quarterly financial results.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV