Tibco Software (TIBX)
Background: Tibco is a leading provider of software solutions that enable businesses to integrate internal operations, business partners and customer channels in real time. Through the company's products and services, they enable computer applications and systems to communicate efficiently across local or wide area networks, including the Internet. The company was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif. Tibco trades an average of 3.1 million shares per day with a marketcap of $5 billion.
52 Week Range: $20.04 to $34.67Book Value: $4.80 Price To Book: 6.56 Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds talks about Tibco. Strong third-quarter earnings growth is expected by Wall Street after the market closes on Sept. 20. The consensus mean is 20 cents a share, a gain of 3 cents (15%) from 17 cents during the corresponding quarter last year. Analysts approve the direction Tibco is headed. Eleven of the 17 analysts covering the company give a buy recommendation, and none of the analysts give a sell rating. The average analyst target price for Tibco is $34.66. The 60-day moving average after dipping below the 200-day moving average and $28, is now once again trending higher. Trading volume exploded this week and overall the outlook looks good for an earnings beat. The trailing 12-month price-to-earnings ratio is 34.8, the mean fiscal year estimate price-to-earnings ratio is 33, based on earnings of 94 cents per share this year. The last month has been very good for investors, the stock has leaped higher with an 11.5% increase. Currently, the short interest based on the float is somewhat small and not a big concern. Short interest is 4.9%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV