Local sourcing, local community Natural Grocers is dedicated to its local communities, stocking local products whenever possible. Natural Grocers is always looking for new local products and is eagerly willing to consider any new local products, which can be reviewed by completing a product submission form found on the web site at www.NaturalGrocers.com.
In addition, the Steamboat store has a Community Room where residents can come and get a free cup of coffee, tea and free Wi-Fi access. There is also a demo kitchen for cooking presentations and available meeting space. Contact the store, or visit the Natural Grocers website, for details of the
in the new kitchen and meeting space.
, Natural Grocers at 355 Lincoln Avenue in
from Monday through Saturday will be opening at
and closing at
, and on Sunday will be opening at
and closing at
The store phone number is 970 871 0100.
Natural Grocers' week-long opening celebration for Steamboat will take place
– 22. Shoppers can enjoy tasty treats, free samples and giveaways, including:
About Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
- iPad compliments of Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
- iPod Nano from Country Life Vitamins
- $500 Natural Grocers Gift Card donated by NOW Foods
- GPS compliments of Garden of Life
- Wii Sport Console from Nature's Way / Enzymatic Therapy
- Tokyo Citizen Collapsible Bike from Honest Tea
- Gift box of selected meat cuts from Wild Idea Buffalo
- Representatives from premier supplement companies, grocery, natural cosmetic and body care beauty lines will be on-hand for consultations and demonstrations
- Free chair massage on specified days -- check store posters for date & time
- Free daily gift basket giveaways
- Lots of free reusable grocery bag giveaways to help ease shoppers' transition to Natural Grocers' paper and plastic bag-free commitment (** Natural Grocers will also donate a nickel to the local food bank every time a customer checks out with his or her own bags.)
based, family operated,
Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
has grown from the "Mom & Pop" grass-roots business, started by Margaret &
. Their children have now grown the stores to a national chain with locations in
-- employing approximately 1600 employees to date and still run by their children. The original family goal to offer each product at an
Every Day Affordable Price
is a foundation of the business, enabling customers to afford the products necessary to maintain their own healthcare. Education and Customer Service are cornerstones of Natural Grocers, as evidenced by the company's in-store nutritional support programs, free
Nutritional Health Coaches
and free public health & wellness seminars.
Natural Grocers provides a variety of 18,000 – 21,000 organic and all natural products, selling only USDA certified organic produce, all natural body care products and one of the largest selections in the country of vitamins, minerals and herbs, combined with a knowledgeable and trained staff. Visit
for more information and other store locations.
Statements in, or referenced by, this release that are "forward-looking statements" are based on current expectations and assumptions that are subject to risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially because of factors such as our industry, business strategy, goals and expectations concerning our market position, future operations, margins, profitability, capital expenditures, liquidity and capital resources and other financial and operating information.