SANTA ANA, Calif., Sept. 14, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STEC, Inc. (Nasdaq:STEC) announced today that its management team will be presenting at the Credit Suisse 2012 Small & Mid Cap Conference, September 21, 2012 at 9:20 am ET. The conference will be held at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City.
STEC, Inc., The SSD Company™, is a leading global provider of solid-state drive (SSD) technologies and solutions tailored to meet the high-performance, high-reliability needs of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). With headquarters in Santa Ana, California and locations worldwide, STEC leverages almost two decades of solid-state knowledge and experience to deliver the most comprehensive line of SSDs to the storage industry.For further information about STEC, please contact the Company's Investor Relations department at (949) 260-8328 ( email@example.com). To subscribe to the Company's "Email Alerts" service, please visit the Company's website at www.stec-inc.com , and then click on the red "Investors" tab at the top of the home page, and finally "Email Alerts." The STEC, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=1079
CONTACT: STEC, Inc. Mitch Gellman, Vice President of Investor Relations (949) 260-8328
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV