- In Raleigh, NC, Biogen Idec employees will volunteer at the Inter-Faith Food Shuttle (IFFS). Volunteers will harvest crops at a local farm supporting IFFS’ mission to make healthy, nutritious food available to people experiencing hardship.
- In Cambridge, Mass., volunteers will work with the Cambridge Community Center painting walls and murals, as well as maintaining other parts of the facility used for after-school programming for youth from Cambridge, Somerville, Boston and surrounding communities.
- In São Paolo, Brazil, volunteers will plant vegetables in a community garden developed by Cities without Hunger. The garden supplies members of the community with nutritious food and also provides them with job and income generation through selling the produce harvested. After working in the garden, volunteers will visit a local senior home, sharing food from the garden and other necessities donated by employees.
- In Beijing, China, employees from Singapore, Japan, Australia and India will volunteer with the “China Dolls Center for Rare Disorders.” In honor of the "Music and Photo Day," employees will join children with rare diseases to decorate picture frames in helping to raise funds for the organization.
- In Zug, Switzerland, employees will volunteer at the Zentrum Elisabeth Multiple Sclerosis Center and have the opportunity to join patients for an outing.
Biogen Idec Employees Participate In 80 Volunteer Projects In 22 Countries As Part Of Annual “Care Deeply Volunteer Day”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.