Earlier this week, Zuckerberg said that Facebook is looking to move into search. Speaking at the TechCrunch conference in San Francisco on Tuesday, the CEO explained that "there's a big opportunity for us [in search], we just have to find it."
Facebook's shares have tumbled more than 45% since the company's headline-grabbing IPO in May. The company's stock closed down 1.04% at $20.71 on Thursday.
--Written by James Rogers in Menlo Park.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV