Analog Devices, Inc. ( ADI), a global leader in high-performance signal processing technology and the data converter market share leader*, has been at the forefront of signal processing innovation for aerospace and defense applications for more than 45 years. ADI continues this innovation trend by introducing today three high-performance 16- and 14-bit transmit D/A converters (DACs) with extended operating temperature ranges and high-reliability packaging for radar, secure communications, avionics, and other defense electronics applications. ADI’s 14-bit dual-channel AD9117, 16-bit dual-channel AD9122 and 14-bit single-channel AD9739 transmit DACs were designed for signal synthesis applications, including pulse-modulated waveform generation and for synthesizing the modulated carrier in quadrature digital architectures.
In addition to extended temperature ranges, some aerospace and defense applications require an alternate solution to matte tin (Sn) for lead-frame packages in order to eliminate the concern with the whiskering associated with the Sn plating process. These DACs are available in NiPdAu lead-frame or Pb BGA packaging, as applicable, to avoid the issue of whiskering. The NiPdAu lead-frame package is assembled with low halogen/halogen-free RoHS-compliant materials and the entire lead-frame is pre-plated.
AD9117 Dual-channel D/A Converter for Baseband Synthesis Features and Benefits:
- SFDR to Nyquist:86 dBc @ 1 MHz output85 dBc @ 10 MHz output
- NSD @ 10 MHz output, 125 MSPS, 20 mA: −157 dBc/Hz
- Differential current outputs: 4 mA to 20 mA
- -40° C to +85° C operating temperature range.
- NiPdAu lead-frame packaging
View the AD9117BCPZN D/A converter product page, order samples, and download the data sheet: http://www.analog.com/AD9117AD9122EP Dual-channel D/A Converter for IF Synthesis Features and Benefits:
- 72 dBc SFDR performance with f DAC = 800 MSPS, f OUT = 70 MHz
- Analog output: adjustable 8.7 mA to 31.7 mA, RL = 25 Ω to 50 Ω
- Novel 2×/4×/8× interpolator/complex modulator allows carrier placement anywhere in the DAC bandwidth
- -55° C to +105° C operating temperature range.
- NiPdAu lead-frame packaging
- Industry leading single/multicarrier IF or RF synthesis
- 60 dBc SFDR performance with f DAC = 2400 MSPS, f OUT = 950 MHz
- -40° C to +85° C operating temperature range
- Pb BGA packaging
Pricing, Availability and Complementary Products
Sample Rate (MSPS)
Price Each In 1,000 Quantities
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV