And then we continue to look, as we have for the last 40 years, we continue to look at market trends to seek, to discern directions early and to work on having the right product portfolio, the right services and the right cost profile to intersect and actually enable those market trends as we go forward.
So the agenda for the rest of the day...
Steve Milligan is going to follow me and talk about our overall opportunity in the marketplace as we see it and our strategy on a broad basis to address that. Mike Cordano, President of our HGST subsidiary, is going to address the market as we see it in the enterprise and cloud environment. And then Tim Leyden, who leads our WD subsidiary will follow Mike with a view of the mobility market and the opportunities that creates in the connected life. And then Bill Cain -- Dr. Bill Cain and Dr. Currie Munce, our chief technical folks in each of the subsidiaries, will do a joint presentation on the technology that underpins the business and the trends that we see both in our technologies and in competing technologies and how we view that affecting the market in the years to come. We'll then break for the demonstrations, which I believe if you spend some time, there's a lot to learn about not only what the products are that we're showing you and what -- but why they are and how they address the market needs that we perceive. And then in the afternoon, Wolfgang will talk about our business model and our capital allocation strategy.So with that, I'd like again to thank you all for being here. I hope you see as we go through the morning a very capable, committed and passionate team that understands what they're doing and have a significant demonstration of doing it well. And with that, I'd invite Steve Milligan to come up and talk to you about our strategy. Thank you.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV