This slide contains a disclaimer about the forward-looking statements we will be making in our presentations and comments today. Forward-looking statements will be made concerning growth opportunities on the storage industry, our expected financial results, business model and financial goals and our capital allocation strategy. These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially, including those listed in our report on Form 10-K filed with the SEC on August 20, 2012. We undertake no obligation to update our forward-looking statements to reflect new information or events.
I just want to spent a couple of minutes or a minute going over a few logistic items. The agenda for today is in your welcome kit folder at your seat. John Coyne will also be going through it in his opening remarks. We have a 10-minute break scheduled this morning at 10:20. There is a glossary of terms on your welcome kit as well as on the website at the back of the website version of today's presentation, which contains a lot of the terms and acronyms that we'll be using today for your reference. There is also bios of each speaker.
A file containing all of today's presentations will be given to each of the attendees today as you leave the event on a WD passport drive.
As far as Q&A, we've got 2 Q&A sessions scheduled, one this morning and one this afternoon, and we ask that you hold your questions until those sessions in the morning and afternoon. And during the Q&A sessions, we will provide microphones in the audience, and we ask that each of you state your name and firm before you ask your question and wait for the mic, so it can be -- the question can be heard on the webcast.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV