We do have 2 breaks set aside for Q&A, so we'd ask that you please ask your questions at the appropriate time. We're also accepting questions via email today for those of you that are listening in on the webcast and that email address is email@example.com. So we'll do our best to accommodate your questions during the Q&A portion of the agenda.
So just turning briefly to the Safe Harbor statement. Some of our remarks today will be forward-looking in nature. While we may elect to update or revise forward-looking statements at some point, we specifically disclaim any obligations to do so unless required by law. Also, a reconciliation of our non-GAAP to GAAP outlook in the statement on the use of non-GAAP financial measures is included in today's press release.
So it is now my pleasure to introduce the Chief Executive Officer of Sonus Networks, Ray Dolan.
Raymond P. DolanThanks, Patty. So welcome. Can everybody here me? Is the mic on? Welcome to the 2012 Investor Analyst Day at Sonus Networks. It's a beautiful day in New York for those who are listening in or webcasting in. And we had a tremendous opportunity as a team this morning to ring the opening bell at NASDAQ. Some of you saw some of those photos on your way in. For probably tens of millions, if not, hundreds of millions of people around the world, that bell symbolizes the beginning of trading. For me and for our team, it carries far more symbolism. To me, it symbolizes milestones achieved along a journey for the multi-year transformation that I signed up for almost 2 years ago. We're making great progress. For me, when I think about runners that run a journey, they ring that bell. And it says not only this is the time to focus, the stakes are raised. This is the final lap. And it's not a final lap for us by any means because it is a multi-year journey. But it is a time where the attention is on our progress.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV