Samson Oil & Gas Limited (AMEX: SSN; ASX: SSN) today lodged its fiscal 2012 Annual Report (using International Financial Reporting Standards) with the ASX and filed its fiscal 2012 Form 10-K (including financial statements using US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) for the year ended 30 June 2012. A copy of both reports is available in full on the Company’s website ( www.samsonoilandgas.com).
Samson’s Ordinary Shares are traded on the Australian Securities Exchange under the symbol "SSN." Samson's American Depository Shares (ADSs) are traded on the New York Stock Exchange MKT under the symbol "SSN." Each ADS represents 20 fully paid Ordinary Shares of Samson. Samson has a total of 1,996 million ordinary shares issued and outstanding (including 250 million options exercisable at AUD 1.5 cents), which would be the equivalent of 99.8 million ADSs. Accordingly, based on the NYSE MKT closing price of US$1.23 per ADS on September 13 th, 2012 the Company has a current market capitalization of approximately US$119.0 million. Correspondingly, based on the ASX closing price of A$0.054 on September 13 th, 2012, the Company has a current market capitalization of A$105.0 million. The options have been valued at their closing price of A$0.041on September 13 th, 2012 and translated to US$ at the current exchange of 1.0471 for purposes of inclusion in the US$ market capitalization calculation.
For and on behalf of the board of SAMSON OIL & GAS LIMITED
TERRY BARRManaging DirectorA description of the risks and uncertainties that are generally attendant to Samson and its industry, as well as other factors that could affect Samson’s financial results, are included in the Company's report on Form 10-K, which is available at www.sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/webusers.htm.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV